Friday, November 18, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

Can you say Craigslist!  I know you all have heard about it.  Have you bought anything from it?  I have and do often.  We found a Step 2 Car bed for Hayden.  It is so cute.  It looks like this.  He was sooo excited when he got home yesterday afternoon and saw it.  He slept ALL night in his bed, sound asleep.


Step2 Stock Car Convertible Bed - Step2  - Babies"R"Us

Twilight.  Do I even need to say anything else?




Yup. I went to see the midnight showing of Twilight: Breaking Dawn.  Kyleigh and I went.  I am usually not a huge follower of these types of movies i.e. tragic love stories, vampires, etc but I have to admit that I am Team Jacob (although I am old enough to be his mom!).  Now I am super tired. Barely slept a wink last night.  It is going to be a LOOOONG day.  I know my own fault.



Caffeine!  I'm a Pepper this morning.  No coffee.  I have only had one coffee this week.  Trying to cut back a little bit.


Picture o...

Did you know that there is a Dr Pepper Museum in Waco, TX?  Neither did I.  I think that is pretty neat.


What are you lovin this week?  Do you plan on seeing Twilight this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I saw the midnight showing too. Then went back with my five sisters last night. We rustled our hair and put feathers from a pillow in it. Much better when I am not asleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Yeah I know people who will end up seeing it multiple times too. Wow, you have 5 sisters!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -