Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guest Post ~Inspiration To Dream



As you read this post, Jenn is probably winging her way across the world to Ethiopia, how I envy her. She’s living her dreams and doing something meaningful. When she asked me if I was interested in doing a guest post while she’s away, I was both honoured and a little concerned to start with.

Concerned because Jenn has an amazingly popular blog and a huge following; because that’s the sort of person she is. The funny thing with Jenn and I is that over the months we’ve discovered just how much we have in common and how similar we are.

The blogosphere is amazing like that, it stands to reason that the blogs you read or follow are going to be the ones that appeal to you because the owner has similar thoughts and values, as well as goals and challenges you identify with.

I have a number of regular blogs I visit because of these types of connections, but Jenn is like the sister I never had or someone I’d probably become friends with in real life. Ironically she also lives in a town in the US which was a big part of my teenage memories.

I divide the blogs I visit into three different groupings – those I visit every day or two and comment on several times a week; those that if I have time I’ll visit and occasionally comment on; and those that I visit and never comment on because something makes me feel uncomfortable about commenting.

What about you? – what makes you go back to a blog or become a regular follower? Is it because you form a connection with the owner, or they supply handy tips or useful projects, or simply because they make you laugh.

I’m sure you’ll be back here this week with me eagerly waiting for Jenn’s stories and pics of her adventure. I wish her the best of luck.

I would love to hear your thoughts and if you’re in my neighbourhood of the blogosphere, why not drop in and say hi. 


Cheers, Fi


You can find her over at Inspiration To Dream.  Please show her some blog love.  You will not be disappointed, I promise!







Thank you Fi for such kinds words.  The feelings are mutual.  You have truly been an inspiration with all your positive energy you are always sending not just my way, but everyones way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -