Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-Freezer Meals



I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.  Although, I have planned menus the last couple weeks, I have not linked up.  Life kind of got away from me.

menubutton

These next two weeks will be a bit unusual.  I will not be around for dinners for the next two weeks.  I am off to Ethiopia on Wednesday morning. Read more about that here.

I have prepared several freezer meals for my MIL who will be helping my husband with the kids while I am away.  These are in no particular order but wanted to share what I made along with the recipes.


Freezer Meals:

Beef Stroganoff
Chicken N Stuffing
Cheesy Ham & Noodles (this is a fav)
Tuna Casserole

I will post these recipes in separate posts so check back shortly.

I then stocked the refrigerator and made a list of several other easy to prepare meals for grandma to whip up.

Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce & Green Beans
Chili & Cornbread
Lasagna & Corn
Hot Dogs & French Fries
Grilled Cheese & Tomoto Soup


If you are new to my blog, make sure to check back these next two weeks to share in my journey as I travel to Ethiopia.  I will be sharing lots of stories and pictures of the people in the villages that I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -