Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Coffee!

I need COFFEE like I need blood in my veins and air in my lungs!  This is what I *want* right about NOW.....



View Image
Image Courtesy of http://www.diasporadical.com/


I.Am.So.Tired. 

And I am sure I am not the only one.  I think 4th of July should only fall on a Saturday every year.  LOL!

And I didn't even do a whole lot last night other than stay up later than usual. (True sign of getting old).  After spending the afternoon with family at a BBQ, we went home for a while before we were going to head out to watch fireworks not far from our house.  But Miss K had other plans.  She was *dog* tired after a day of playing outside and in the pool.  She crashed and she crashed hard.  There was no waking her.  Not even the neighborhood fireworks stirred her.  Now the cat on the other hand.  She was freaking out racing through the house every time she heard a bang.  I thought she was going to crawl up my leg at one point.

Needless to say, I didn't go watch fireworks.  Daddy and Hayden went down to the lake by our house that has a big fireworks show every year and watched them.  Apparently, they found a good spot without all the congestion.  When we drove down there earlier in the day to scope out a spot, there was literally, a couple thousand people, I am certain.  They had a blast (no pun intended) and Hayden was *uber* excited when he got home to tell me about the the "Bangs that broke in the sky".

Kyleigh ended up coming over and we watched Just Go With It.  The one with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler.  It was alright.  I like Jennifer Aniston but Adam Sandler just doesn't do it for me these days (not that he ever did).  Most of  his roles are the same.  And now that he is a bit *older* his antics are getting worn.


What did you do to celebrate the 4th of July?


Have a great week! 




3 comments:

  1. We watched fireworks on TV. The baby stayed up with us, but I'm not sure she got it. Love the pic. Much coffee here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind Adam Sandler. I don't mind Jennifer Aniston either but I don't think I like one of her movies. Rumor Has It is OK but not great. I didn't like Just Go With It at all. I miss Rachel Green. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Saturday Holidays! =)

    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -