Sunday, July 10, 2011

Confessions of a Non Superwoman #9

And so it is confession #9. 


You know you are not a superwoman when....


1.  Instead of window clings for your sliding glass door so little kids don't barrel right through it (because it is so *clean*), we have massive amounts of hand prints/fingerprints.  Our glass door looks like a crime scene!  No chance whatsoever for people to walk right through it.  You can't miss it even if you tried really hard!

2.  My husband *finally* broke down and cleaned out the fridge. Remember this has been on *my* to do list for ages and upon ages.  (Hmmm, I might be onto something).

3.  Kaylyn, 5 minutes before we left for church this morning, decided she wanted some chocolate pudding, out of the garbage!  Nice.  Where was mom and dad, you ask?  I was frantically looking for the bible and dad was brushing teeth.  We had to make a quick bee line to the changer to clean her up and change her clothes.  I can't remember the last time we were on time to church.  I guess pudding is no worse than Hot Pockets, right?

4.  If there was one thing I was going to do this past weekend it was go through some of the kids clothes and weed out the smaller sizes.  I did it but now I have 4 baskets full to sort and figure out what to do with them.  More work!  Arghh!  (Most of the time I give to Goodwill however of late I am finding I like to give to charities for people in need who can't even afford to shop at Goodwill).

5.  Last week when I cleaned out the bathroom garbage cans, I totally considered throwing them away and buying new ones.  That is how gross they were.  Seriously. 

6.  And on the same subject of buying new things, one of my blogging buddies, Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom,  had a great idea about getting a new van because of the pungent smell in it.  Another thing I seriously considered.  Ha!  I found the culprit though.  A Tupperware with left over salad dressing in it was under a seat. Pew-wee!



As Bugs Bunny would say, "That's All Folks!"

View Image
Image Courtesy of http://www.arstechnica.com/

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, my youngest little eats things out of the trash way too often...umm, yeah, I'm not superwoman either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for admitting all this. Keep your sense of humor, mama. Life in your house sounds like it's never boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sunday morning cracked me up. That is often the scene at my house, though usually my husband will actually give my children something messy just before it's time to go while I'm frantically searching for my scriptures.

    I'm glad you found the source of your van smell--my idea was a little pricey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love your fingerprints comment!! How true is that??!!

    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great giveaway!
    I'm a new follower!
    Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
    Have a great week!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was always on time. Never late. Then, I got married and suddenly I was getting two people ready for church. Then the Kid came along and now I'm getting three people ready for church . . . I'll never be on time again. I've decided to face reality.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -