Saturday, July 16, 2011

Six Word Saturday

I am really not here.

But decided I would schedule my 6WS post and play along with Cate over at Showmyface.com even though I am away.

If you want to join in, describe what is going on in your life at the moment in six words.

It is really easy.  It can be serious.  It can be funny.  Whatever you want, it is your life and your six words.  And then don't forget to link up.





In Sunriver, see you on Tuesday!

What are you doing this lovely Saturday?  Hope you are having as much fun as I *think* we will be having.

Toodles!


3 comments:

  1. Sunriver, Oregon?? That's our family favorite place to vacation in the whole world. :-) We have had many wonderful memories there....ice cream @ Goodies, bike riding, canoeing, walking, eating, sleeping, etc. I should be their PR spokeman!

    Glad I stumbled upon your blog as we have much in common... raising 4 children, lover of Christ, wonderful husband and Sunriver. wow. who knew.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -