Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Need A Makeover!

Seriously!

Stat!

Not me personally, although maybe so and I just don't want to admit it, but for now I will take a BLOG makeover.

I am in search of a blog designer that will help me take my blog to the next level.  I am pretty tech savvy so I *think* I could probably do it on my own.  I just don't have the time to really dive in and dink around with the templates, fonts, etc.

I want something Fun yet Professional.  Catchy yet Professional.  Colorful yet Professional.  Easy to load pages.  Nice lines with everything in its place.  Once loaded I want to make sure that if I want to make changes, I can do so, myself.

I want to use my existing theme of course and run with it.  I think I need a new button too.  Nothing too cartoonish.  I have lots of ideas but need someone to help me bring them to fruition.


Can anyone give me a recommendation?  Of course I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of $$.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sorry can't help with someone to help make you over - but boy I wait with bated breath for the end result

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find someone good, let me know. The people who did my blog are no longer in service and I might need a change down the line.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -