Friday, July 1, 2011

Confessions of a Non Superwoman #8

Well, well, well we meet again.

Time for another round of confessions.  Why I am not superwoman!


1.  There is a pungent smell in my mini van and I have no clue what it is.  It honestly smells like sour milk and I *think* I was missing a yogurt or two when I was putting groceries away this past week.  I am afraid to look under the seats and in the cargo area under the stroller.  Who knows what else is lurking around under there.

2.  I was going to make banana bread this week with the brown bananas I had been saving.   It was a nice thought.  And now the bananas are not only brown and mushy but they are fully rotten.  Probably time to throw them away.

3.  Hayden's leftover birthday cake (from June 18th) was just thrown out.  It was hard as a rock!

4.  I bought several new laundry baskets a week or so ago with the intent to get my laundry room in better order, clothes sorted and then clean clothes folded, put into basket so they can be put away in the appropriate drawers.  Ha!  That worked well.  The laundry baskets have become our drawers.  Folding is so overrated!  If only my laundry baskets looked like this....Empty.  One can dream.

Image Courtesy of bedbathandbeyond.com


5.  The smoke alarm works.  We'll just leave it at that.


In closing, T.G.I.F. are you with me?

Hope everyone has a fun and SAFE 4th of July weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. I've done the same thing with bananas. I've had such good intentions until the bananas were turning to liquid on the counter. Time to throw out the bananas and the intentions. Go buy bread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Good luck with your van smell. Maybe you should just buy a new van.

    And, I completely agree, folding is so overrated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post!!!

    I’m your newest follower from the Blog Hop! I hope you’ll come by and visit my blog at http://www.winforfun.blogspot.com Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he! I totally identify with this! I can't tell you how many "mysterious smells" have appeared in my car over the years. I recently got a minivan and I'm hoping I can keep it "nice" for as long as possible! LOL We'll see how that goes!

    Anyway, I'm stopping by from the hop! Thanks for the laugh! Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

    Smiles, Jenn
    www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the dang laundry. Isn't that the worst. And good luck with the minivan investigation. ;) I'm your newest follower from Finding New Friends hop. Hope you'll check mine out and consider linking up to my Tasty Thursday Recipe Swap Blog Hop next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half the time when we get bananas we eat them in about a day; the other half the time they sit around until thye go bad. I am a new follower from the weekend blog hop. Visit my older daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspo.com) where we talk about anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -