Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ticker Tape Ramblings

I haven't done one of these posts for a while but since I have insomnia I thought maybe one is in order.

1.  Work sucks.  I am so overwhelmed it is beyond comprehension. 

2.  Since work sucks lately, it really weighs on other areas of my life which I really don't like.

3.  Like it gives me insomnia. I lay there and think about everything I have to get done in a very limited amount of time with very little assistance.  Therefore, I can't sleep, I can't relax.  I am a bundle of nerves.

4.  I am hungry.  That is another thing that changes when I am uber stressed.  I tend to *eat* like crap.  Which isn't good because then that makes me feel icky,too.

5.  It's a vicious cycle. Stress.

6.  I used to be able to handle stress much better.

7.  What is wrong with me!  LOL. Don't answer that.

8.  This post is really negative.  I hate that!

9.  Maybe I should have labeled this as a Rant post.

10.  Tomorrow is a new day.

11.  I am going to pray in the morning.  (I pray most mornings but even more so of late).

12.  I know with God anything is possible and he will help cure all that stresses and worries me.

13.  I just need to hand it over to him.

14.  I know this too shall pass.  And like my momma always said, among many others, "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger."  (What if I don't want to be stronger?  Have you seen my biceps?)

15.  At least I still have my charming humor, right?

16.  If you can't laugh, then you shall cry.  And I have done enough of that lately.

17.  Seriously, I am not a big cryer, only at the drop of the hat, when the wind is blowing the wrong way, when I am watching some sappy rom-com, really I am not a cryer!

18.  Ok, so I am, sue me!

19.  I think this is enough ramblings from my crazy mind for one post.

20.  I am going to schedule this post for tomorrow (err today, just later today) and try to go back to bed. 

Thanks for reading!


Sleeping Clip Art
Image Courtesy of http://www.clker.com/

1 comment:

  1. Crying - I hear you, I must have ESP, my post today is about crying (which I also do a lot of) :-)

    Hang in there chickie, things can only get better and for the record crying is good for you - go figure?

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -