Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's Potty Time!




Time for the big P-training in P-town.  Potty over here, potty over there.  LOL.

In all seriousness, Kaylyn, definitely seems ready to start the potty training business.  She knows when she is wet or has had a poopy.  She does not like to be in it for very long to the point that she takes her diapers off, often, throughout the day.  It's no wonder we have been going through diapers like she is a new born.

With that being said, this next week/weekend, we are going to work on potty training.  I am hoping and praying that she will be as easy as the other children were.  No real struggles with any of them.  It was almost like one day each of them woke up and said "Ok, I am ready to use the big potty." Of course we know it really wasn't that easy...but I can pretend, right?  I think my biggest fear of the whole potty training business is when we are out in public; using public restrooms. (I know *they* say when you potty train you should stay home for a few days, therefore no need for public pottys however in our busy household, not an option).  But back to public restrooms; they are high on my gross factor.  I don't even like using public restrooms and here I have to throw my child to the wolves by having to sit on a public toilet seat. Ick!  And since I can not carry around our potty chair or potty seat I have found an alternative that I can easily carry in a diaper bag or even my purse.  With a disposable Potty Cover I know we will always be covered (pun intended) when we are visiting a public restroom for the up tenth time.




The Potty Cover is made of soft non-woven fabric on top with plastic on the bottom to create a water proof barrier.  And it is one of the largest Potty Cover covers on the market whereas it covers the front and sides of the toilet to keep away the germs and wetness left behind.  And no chance for your little ones pants to get wet from the front of the toilet either.  Look at the large flap of material that hangs over to protect.   Many of the other toilet seat covers, cover only a fraction of the toilet seat leaving areas for little hands to easily touch the dirty toilets (I know gross visual).   This not only offers some of the best coverage but they are also very reasonably priced as well.  They are not the cheapest nor the most expensive but well worth it. 





You can find The Potty Cover on ebay, Amazon, BuyBabyBuy and select BedBathandBeyond Stores.

Let's get this Potty started!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -