Monday, June 18, 2012

To My Birthday Boy



Today is Hayden's 5th Birthday. 

It is hard to imagine that it has been 5 years since we were
blessed with a bouncing baby boy.  
He came into the world just shy of his older sisters birthday, hooting and hollaring.  
He must have been excited about not having to share his birthday with
his sister or maybe it was the baseball game on
TV that everyone was watching in the waiting area next door. 
And I mean everyone was watching it including our doctor. 
(That is a whole other blog post).

Hayden you are the cheese to my macaroni.  

You make me smile just thinking about you. 

You have grown into such a sweet kid. 

So loving, compassionate, giving, godly, inquisitive. 

A bundle of joy and energy.

Today I celebrate you. 

Thank you for choosing me to be your mom.

Happy 5th Birthday Hayden Elijah! 

I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -