Monday, June 25, 2012

Ticker Tape Ramblings



Yep, here I sit 142am, wide awake.

Stepping and tripping on a transformer on your way to the bathroom I guess will do that for you.

So yep, here I sit bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Checking the weather for a few places this next week.  I want to go somewhere fun with no rain.  Not looking very promising. 

I think I ate way to many carbs and sugar last night at the church potluck and cake auction.  I was so tired by 9pm, crashed and burned.  And now, up.


Funny story about the cake auction, we won the bid on some cupcakes, not intentionally mind you, I know for a good cause (raising money to send kids to summer camp), but even so didn't intend on bidding on them. You see my husband was on one side of the room, waving his hands to get my attention and our Pastor Mike, caught him and well, SOLDFirst thing Mike said 2x at the beginning of the auction, if you so much touch your head, pick your nose, any movements of the arms to the upper area of your body, you will be in the bidding.  Ha!  He wasn't kidding.  Luckily, we were also able to walk away with a lovely Cherry Cheesecake, intentionally.  The kids did a fantastic job!


Our house.  IN.SHAMBLES.

Maybe I should be cleaning instead of blogging. 

Maybe not because then everyone will be up.  Not good.

Tyler has another basketball camp this week.  Thank goodness for grandma and grandpa dropping/picking up.

We went and saw our nephew this weekend down in Salem.  One word: ADORABLE.  Two words:  Sooooo Cute.  He was asleep most of the time and he was making these cute little snoring sounds the whole time.  He did open his eyes for a little bit so we did get a few good pictures of him.  Love him!

I'm getting sleepy now but I have to be up in less than 3 hours to go to work.  What to do.  Stay up or try and go back to sleep for a little bit longer.

I think I am going to try and go back to sleep otherwise I will be a walking zombie at work.  And work this week going to be busy, busy so I think I better try and get my rest.

Night, night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -