Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Good morning Monday!  It is going to be a great week.  I can feel it.

I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie to share what we are eating this week and will be lurking around looking at others plans as well.  Join me? 


Sunday

Taco Bake

Monday

Vegetable Stir Fry  & Rice
Mandarin Oranges

Tuesday

Tuna Melts
Carrots & Ranch

Wednesday

Vegetable Alfredo & Fettuccine
Garlic Toast

Thursday

Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Friday

Vegetarian Chili
Corn Bread

Saturday

Southwest Mac N Cheese
Fruit Salad

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you commented on my blog, it let me find yours!!! Love your recipe tab, I'll be coming back :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -