Monday, November 15, 2010

Beetlejuice.Beetlejuice.Beetlejuice

Or slug juice, worm juice, bug juice, snail juice, you name it...Hayden does not discriminate.  He likes all slimy creatures alike and seems to find them and bring them in the house as often as possible to show me.  But I am sorry, slimy worms, slugs, bugs, etc...They just gross me out.  Gives me the willies just writing about it.

And it doesn't help that these "creatures" are easily accessible just about everywhere these days....in our yard, on our deck, on our walkway, driveway.  And if they weren't readily available for our touching pleasure, Hayden, he would find them...

Maybe it is partly my fault because even when it is wet outside (which is when these creatures are plentiful), I still allow him to go outside to get some fresh air (in full rain gear of course) and run out his "sillies".

He is definetley all BOY!  I wonder what his little sister, Kaylyn, is going to think about this? 

Next year at this time, she will probably be right along side of him digging for creepy crawly worms and come running in with worm juice, slug juice or beetle juice all over her hands, too...but until then...

Let's go wash your hands 1000 times because you have to eat dinner (and we know 3 yr olds often times at one point or another eat something with their hands rather than their spoon or fork)....


EWWWWW....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -