Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Merge

Life choices are a lot like the merge lane. 

You either "gun it" and move into traffic as fast as you can or you "slowly meander" into traffic.  As I was merging on the freeway the other day, deciding what to do (a semi truck barreling down the side of me) I was thinking about these parallels of life.  So often you can just "gun it" and make the choice to do something  OR you can "slowly meander" about life waiting for just the right time.  Just the right opportunity...but what if you don't "gun it" and miss that opportunity?   Where does that leave you?    Wondering what could have been? Or in the case of the merge lane..in the dust of the shoulder  or worse yet into the freeway barrier.


My question for you to ponder is do you gun it it through life or do you slowly meander?







dosomething.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -