Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

BabyCenter recently released its annual list of most popular baby names for the year. 

Lets just say the ones listed below did not make the list.

Here are some of my favorite *wacky* celebrity baby names:

  • Pilot Inspektor (Actor Jason Lee's son) 
  • Audio Science (Actress Shannyn Sossamon's son)
  • Moxie Crimefighter & Zolten (Penn Jillet's sons, yes, they are real names)
  • Ka-lel (Actor Nicholas Cage son) Apparently, this is Supermans birth name?
  • Bluebell Madonna (Singer Geri Haliwell from Spice Girls daughter)
  • Bronx Mowgli (Singer Pete Wentz & Ashley Simpsons son)
  • Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo, Petal Blossom Rainbow and now Buddy  Bear Maurice (Chef Jaime Oliver's children) Cmon, really?
  • Keen (Actor Mark Ruffalo's son)  I like Mark Ruffalo as an actor but not so "Keen" on his choice of baby names. He also has a daughter name Odette.
  • Kyd Miller (Actor David Duchovny & Tea Leoni's son)  Another seriously?  You named your kid, Kyd?
And my all time favorites have to be:
  • Racer, Rebel, Rogue & Rocket (Director Robert Rodriguez sons) They can start a band with names like that. 




What are the parents thinking when in the delivery room (or prior to if they have already decided while in womb)?  "I think my son looks like a Rebel, yeah, that's a good name..." 

And Moxie Crimefighter, Pilot Inspektor?  These poor kids are going to be teased for life!  Sure their "unique" names to say the least but even so...



But, who am I to judge, right?  To each their own I guess.  I will however stick with Kyleigh, Tyler, Hayden and Kaylyn.  Not too common but definitely not Keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -